Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Unexpected Outcome

Today Kian, Teagan and I ran a few errands. We stopped by to get Kian's glasses tightened and checked on the clothes we had on consignment. Then we headed up to see GGma and my mom. We all colored at the table. GG decided she would keep shutting her book so we let her head out to watch a movie with he kids instead. 

Tonight is where the action came in to play. Rhayn was at cheerleading and I got a call that she had a potential concussion. It turned out that she had to be sent to OHSU by ambulance and she did have a true concussion. Just so she will remember one day she kept asking for Jade and Tanner. Poor girl was so confused and I felt really bad that there was not really anything I could do for her. I hope she has a fast recovery. 


(This is the water bottle she at least got out of the deal)

No comments:

Post a Comment