Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday!

Teagan and I went over to see GGma for a little while this morning. She dug into the cupboards for snacks while I helped grandma get a bath. When we came home my friend Angi came to hang out with us for a while. We all played Toy Story 3 Memory together. Then the kids all ran around like wild animals. I think we might just be scaring her away from children if they keep acting like this when she comes to see us. I guess you have to be prepared for the zoo when you come over. 

I made our first start at healthy dinners again. We all ate it, but I think I should have made more. Our healthy dinner was somewhat ruined by the snacks we ate after dinner, but one small step to a healthier habit I guess?!


After dinner the dog thought it would be fun to do his business on the couch again. I'm pretty sure 2 days of carpet cleaning the same spot is more than enough for me. It did at least give me motivation to clean the stairs since the cleaner was already out. It does always feel nice once they are clean. Now if they would only stay like that. 


Rhayn has also been working on cleaning her room all day long. Fingers crossed she might actually have it done by bed time ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment