Saturday, January 16, 2016

Just Another Saturday

The boys fell asleep with me on the couch last night. I had one on each side as I peeled them off at about 1:30am. They were both laying so sweetly together once I got up that I had to get it on camera. 



Then I took off Kian's glasses and snapped another just to catch the resemblance between the two of them. 


This morning when we got up Rhayn had homework to do before she was allowed to go to the cheer competition. I was helping her with her geometry. It sure brings me back to the days of studying since I have to teach myself the math again so I can teach her. 



The afternoon adventure was to the library with the littler kids while Rhayn was out. They love to play with the toys in the library. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment