Monday, January 11, 2016

Sick Kid Trick Kid

Today we have a sick child. She hung out on the couch all day. I hope it doesn't spread to them all. 

Kian tried one of his tricky moves again last night. He fought going to bed as usual and told me he was going to his bed. I heard him go down the stairs, but when I got up this morning he was on the couch. The TV was playing cartoons and he had about 10 candy wrappers at his feet. He is such a little sneak. I was so tired I didn't even hear the TV on and I always hear the one upstairs. 

This afternoon he played another trick move. He wanted a pop tart and I said no more. So he thought he would be sneaky. He grabbed a pop tart, stuck it in his pajamas and tried to sneak downstairs. I made him come over to me and checked his pjs to find it down by his feet. Such a crazy kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment