Saturday, January 30, 2016

Beauty Night

Today I worked an extra shift. When I got home this afternoon my cousin, Michelle, stayed to hang out for a while. It was nice to see her and have girl chats with Rhayn. After we she left Rhayn decided she wanted to do my hair. She did a really good job. 


The she decide to work on another project to prepare for some crazy makeup she wants to do on herself. She was using hot glue and wax paper. I'm curious to see how it turns out. She is thinking she wants to be a special effects makeup artist for a career. She would do really well at it, but we shall see if that thought lasts. 

Sissy was sitting with her baby in her chair so I snuck a quick picture in. 


When it was time for bed I got her pajamas on her and told her to toss her diaper in the trash. Then I went to look for her and found her in her room, door shut, lights out and music on with her in the crib. She is getting to be such a big girl. I'm happy she is growing and maturing, but sad to admit my baby isn't so little anymore. 😢


No comments:

Post a Comment