Monday, January 4, 2016

No School, Day 4 of 2016

Today school was cancelled due to the yucky ice. We played games in the boys freshly cleaned bedroom.


Then mommy did some organizing of the craft supplies. Baby steps in the right direction for the plan called "Get organized to move!" I hope we find a place that I can have a designated craft space for my stuff and the kids crafts/school activities when we move. I have so many ideas, but until we move I will just try to consolidate and keep it somewhat organized. 

Rhayn wanted to go to her friends house this afternoon. We thought the ice was turning into slush, but we were wrong. We made it part way up the hill and then the car lost traction. We had to maneuver our way back down the ice and called it quits on leaving for the day. She had to settle for a FaceTime chat instead. 

 

Later Teagan created her own word. She said she wanted a "Quesadonught". I guess I need to invent one of those for her one day. 



Loyal had his first day on the new job. It seems like it is going to be a great opportunity. Can't wait to see where this will take us.


No comments:

Post a Comment