Friday, January 29, 2016

Long Day 1/25/16

Loyal had a flight early this morning. Kian woke up to go with us. 


This afternoon the kids all did crafts together at the table. It was nice to see them all doing something other than watching tv together or playing video games.


When they were done with it I tried to put some of it in boxes so it will still be accessible for use, but move ready. 

Tonight I was a little on edge. Kian broke the tv stand door while the dogs were barking. In the midst of this I was trying to put away groceries, needing to do nightly chores, and having the neighbor come over to complain about the dogs who were barking, topped off with a sinus headache. Can I say I am ready for bed? Oh I forgot to mention the plumbing is acting up again in both of the kids bathrooms. #addittothelist




No comments:

Post a Comment