Sunday, January 10, 2016

1/9/16

Rhayn watched the kids while I was at work today. Her aunt brought over all of her Christmas gifts that she hadn't received yet. Teagan thought it was fun to try them on when I got home. 


I think this is how Rhayn lived all day while she watched the kids...


She said she wasn't in a selfie mood so she wasn't letting me take a picture. O'rien and I had to tickle her to sneak in what we got. I think she was too wrapped up in the new kindle fire that her papa got her. 

Loyal had a fun night with some old friends. He sent me a photo of an unexpected guest.... Our friend Al who we didn't even know still lived in Vegas. It was kind of a shock, because he was with a different group of friends and we didn't even know they knew each other. Kind of cool. 




No comments:

Post a Comment