Monday, January 25, 2016

Sunny Day 1/24/16

Rhayn had disappointing news today when she found out the doctor suggested at least another week home from school. I think this is the first time she has actually wanted to go to school. We went to the school and she was a little overwhelmed while we walked the halls to collect her work. She asked the student who was walking with us if we could slow down. Then she asked relatively quickly after we started if we could go home. I thought it would be too much for her to handle, but being a teen she of course didn't want to listen to me. She thought interaction would be good, but didn't realize that it would be more than she could handle. Maybe next time she will trust my decision a little more. 

Loyal and I took the 3 younger kids to eat and the park since it was so nice and sunny. I wanted them to be able to do something fun with heir dad before he left again. I think he enjoyed himself while they played. It was good to see them all laughing and having fun together at the park. It definitely beat sitting around the house all day. I hope we get to have more family outings like this again soon. 










No comments:

Post a Comment