Wednesday, February 10, 2016

2/9/16

Today was full of chores and preparation. I had Katie and Jean come and take a look at the house so I could get a good idea of what needs to actually be done. I had a lot of my normal weekly chores to tackle today, but I did manage to move out a few more boxes to the garage sale pile. I also filled a garbage bag full of junk and tossed out the old play station along with a bunch of old paperwork. 


As you can see it was nice and dusty. I had to take a picture to send Loyal just to be sure it really was broken. I couldn't remember what was wrong with it, but no point in keeping a big paperweight. It is going to feel really good to finish up with some more boxing and cleaning tasks after my work rotation this week. I'm hoping I can make a good dent in clearing out more junk. 

It looks like one of the kids snagged my phone again today. I'm not sure the point of these, but this is what they took pictures of. 





No comments:

Post a Comment