Saturday, February 13, 2016

2/13/16

We woke up and had a great morning watching cartoons and eating cereal. 


This afternoon I went to register O'rien for baseball. Then I came home and sold some baby stuff. I sure can't wait to get it all out! 

I started to sort things for consignment. All of these bags are the first part that I plan to take over this week. I hope they take it all. 


I also sorted a few boxes for Goodwill. 


The pool table is also full with what will be garage sale. It was a very productive day, but I'm really anxious to get it out of here. Rhayn couldn't believe how much stuff I had pulled out of the closet downstairs today. I don't think she realized how much was crammed under the stairs. 

Loyal sent me a picture of his adventure today too. He went and played around with his Christmas gifts from my parents out in the desert. He of course also had to take his usual picture of the jeep. 


I'm not sure I'm ready for the dirt, but the sky looks nice and pretty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment