Friday, February 19, 2016

2/15/16

Let the purge continue! I dropped off the 6 garbage bags of consignment that I had gotten ready. Then the 3 boxes at Goodwill. For a larger portion of the day I sorted through the rest of the kids clothes that have been boxed up. Rhayn thought it was fun to help sort out the outfits. 


I have about 9 more garbage bags to deliver tomorrow. 


I was really proud of the boys who also contributed 2 bags full of toys for the cause. I think they are finally starting to see that they really don't play with many of the toys they have. It made it so much easier that hey we're helping to pick out toys. I had actually only told them each to pick 1 for today and then they just had fun deciding so we kept going with it. They even have more they had decided on, but we know it will have to be for the garage sale. 

I did also take the kids to the park while Rhayn had fun sorting outfits. She chose to stay at home while I took the kids. (Don't mind the blurred photos, because my camera phone just couldn't keep up!)






No comments:

Post a Comment