Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2/3/16

Rhayn made it through the day at school! We are making progress. Today felt like a busy day, but looking back I'm not sure we really did that much. I know the day started with fixing the play station yet again. I had to take it apart to pull out 3 movies. 


I'm pretty sure Teagan thinks it is a fun game to shove as many movies in as possible. 

Once they were out I did a Pilates workout. I feel like that in itself was an accomplishment. I think that was the first workout in well maybe we shouldn't even say.... 2 years?! I guess minus a few bike rides. Hoping to get a little shape before I attempt insanity so I don't kill myself. We will see how I feel tomorrow. I tried to pick a semi easy workout, but since I'm so out of the workout life I have a feeling I will be sore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment