Sunday, February 7, 2016

2/7/16

Today was a super nice day. The kids and I went out and about today to enjoy the sun. A little trip to Ikea and a few other small stops. We found the girls new rugs on sale for their rooms. We might just keep them packaged up and ready for moving, but it was hard to say no to such great deals! I never splurge so you know it was a good one. 

I took the kids to the library and park today too. They had fun running off some energy. 




I also finished my book tonight. I made Loyal take the test at the end of it. My assumptions were correct for his scores being highest in the area of physical touch and then through words of affirmation. Mine were scored highest in the areas of acts of service and then with quality time, which is what I had guessed they would be. Now if we could only remember these things more often since we are completely opposite. 





No comments:

Post a Comment