Thursday, March 3, 2016

3/2/16

Just some more chores and organizing today. I finally went through the stack of old college notebooks. It was time to be free from all the junk. 


Rhayn found one that was pretty empty so she ripped out some pages to keep it for herself. O'rien found a few for himself to keep for drawing in too. The rest made their way into an empty binder for Kian if they were blanks and the recycling if they were used. 

I kind of felt like I should have done it as a graduation ceremony a long time ago since they were no good to me any more. The only thing I questioned was my old syllabus sheets since that is what has helped me with credit in the past that was questionable. Although at least this time I have a degree, so hopefully I won't have to be battling my classes for credit anywhere again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment